Ana Gutierrez Castillo handles personal injury, wrongful death, forgery, fraud, business disputes, and criminal cases. Ana is a former state prosecutor with trial experience.
- Lead counsel on oilfield accident case involving catastrophic injuries.
- Lead counsel on oilfield amputation case.
- Co-counsel on commercial vehicle accident cases.
- Co-counsel on automobile accident cases.
- Co-counsel on slip and fall case.
Consumer Law/Commercial Litigation
- Represents victims of unfair debt collection practices.
Criminal Law Experience
- Former Assistant District Attorney for Jim Wells and Brooks County, Texas.
- Expertise in handling border crime cases, including transnational gang and drug cases.
- Co-counsel on murder jury trial.
- Co-counsel on arson jury trial.
- Lead Counsel on indecency with a child jury trial.
Ana obtained her law degree from Texas Southern University-Thurgood Marshall School of Law in 2009. In 2003, she earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Sociology from St. Mary’s University in San Antonio. Ana is a 1999 Honors Graduate of Benavides High School.
Ana is licensed to practice law in all Texas state courts.